OMG!! The Seasons are Changing!!!
It's almost time to start wearing a jacket in the morning and last week it was a Hundred Freaking Degrees!
Time to prepare to go down for the Hibernation...which means when I grew up get your special activities ready for the time when its' cold outside and you don't go out as much...
Some of us been doing that, sorrowfully, the entire 2020....
Officially though, get your pantry stocked, get your Fall project supplies purchased and decide what are your last Quarter goals, if you don't have them already.
My Fall Season goals are:
- Close up the Summer Flower Garden by cutting the Elephant Ears and covering up with Hay.
- Get the Chicken Coop winterized.
- Trim back some trees.
- Gather the Seeds from the Flowers.
- Get the Fall Burn ready.
- Send out LUNG TONIC & WOMB DETOX Postcards to every Natural Store in the US.
- Make sure Sistahs know about the "Herbal Fundamentals" class that launches September 17th and will be available 24/7/365.
- Get Sistahs to hear the Womb Healing Seminars that will be at the Virtual Womb Wellness Conference on Sat. Oct. 2nd & 3rd, 2021.
- Get out my yarn.
- Get the 1st Podcast out that me & my daughter are going to do called, "Don't Do This Stupid Sh*t I Did!" I think all of our guests are going to bring lessons and laughter. You really want to hear how I became a "Wise Woman"? Listen to this upcoming Podcast!! You won't regret it!
- Stay tuned!
- What do you plan to do for the change of Seasons?
Dr. HerbSistah's Herbals
Thank you for this information. I’m interested for I need Kickstart before the new season.